Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Girl Scout Cookie Time

Oh my goodness!!!
You always here people say " Oh, Fall is my favorite time of year!" Well, Girl Scout cookie time is my favorite time of year. I love them all, I think I am the original Cookie Monster, I even kinda look good in the color blue. I was a Girl Scout back in the days dinosaurs ruled the earth and the cookies where 50 cents a box. Now we pay 4.oo a box. But I pay the price for my addiction in more ways then one. I just polished off a box of Thank you Berry Munch. Yummo!!! Peace out, Oh and don't forget the milk.

4 comments:

  1. Girl Scout cookies are the best! I passed on them this year though. Thats not ot say I wouldn't inhale a box or two if given the opertunity!Its also time to fire up the oven and whip out the cookbooks that always seem to disappear for the summer months.Oatmeal are my favorite but snickerdoodles are pretty good too. My daughter make the best ones I have every had and that covers a lot of cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies are the best. I'm in a big family so we usually buy three to four boxes each of the several different types of girl scout cookies. My favorite has to be the Samaos. I also love the Tagalongs, Thin Mints, and the Do-Si-Dos. I had to google "Thank U Berry Much" because I had never heard of those before. They sound awesome. Cranberries and White chocolate sound like a really good combination. I will have to pick up a box or three of those for sure.

    Why is it that all the best food/holidays happen when it is too cold to exercise all the calories you ate away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl Scout Cookies are the best! I was in girl scouts for like 7 years. Then I quit like 6 years ago. And I haven't had a cookie since because I can't find anyone who has them. Then I finally found someone this year! Only to find the olay olays which I loved are gone. So I ordered some thin mints and dosdos and they ended up sending me samoas on accident instead and I hate those things! They better take them back as all I got to say! I want my cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yea I love Girl Scout cookies!! The thin mint ones are my favorite. I could probably eat a whole box....well maybe not but close!

    ReplyDelete