Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tat # 2 or OMG mom!

I went and got my second tattoo today.This one is a Celtic knot that represents motherhood. I love this form of art. My daughter is not to thrilled with me but I am the mom and I am the boss, right? Well I thought about getting two hands around my neck and my two kids name on them. My kids have no sense of humor! The artist at the shop said he had never had a kid trying to talk the parent out of getting a tat it's the other way around. What a world I live in. Tattoos are on my bucket list, life is so short live it. There are a few more things on my list, but that's for another blog
Peace Out! patty

3 comments:

  1. Hey! That's cool! What was your first tattoo? That's crazy that your kids are freaking out. It's usually the other way around. It's not like you got some big gaudy tattoo or something. I love tattoo's! I actually have three, but I wish I would have rethought the locations. I want to be teacher, but I have a tattoo on my neck that's a butterfly, PISCES on my wrist, and two fish-another pisces symbol on my inner arm. I just hope that tattoo's will start to be accepted more in different careers. They are an expression of art! People shouldn't be judged by them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have bigger kohunies than I have! I love to watch Miami INk on tv. They do some really awesome work. I liked the artist that went to LA ink best. She did some amazing potrait tats that were so nice it was hard to believe she could put so much detail ito them. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first tattoo is angel wings. They are on my left shoulder in memory of my late husband.

    ReplyDelete