Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Morning Drive to School

I've decided that Route 3 is a battle ground, between animals and automoblies. The death toll for these battles seem to rise daily, animals are losing, it seems to me. I don't know if I've ever seen so many dead animals, espeically skunks in a long time. I saw a strange looking one today. It looked like it had a white uni brow the rest was black, but the tail.The strips ran the wrong way on it. I can't understand why the death rate is so high,unless people are a sleep and don't see them. Just wonder what you all think. Peace out patty

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! It's crazy how much road kill there has been lately! It reminds me of earlier this year when I was driving on a road I drive quite frequently and I saw some road kill. Well, later I drove by and see a turkey vulture chowing down on the road kill. I was thinking, okay that's kind of gross, but that's just what they do, they're nature's own road kill removal crew. Then later I drive by and see that the turkey vulture had been hit when he was eating the road kill and I was thinking that was kind of strange but yet kind of funny. Nature's road kill removal crew just became road kill itself. Then another time I drive by and see a turkey vulture eating the road kill turkey vulture who was eating the original road kill and all I could think was, Wow that's just gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we call them the road clean-up crew

    ReplyDelete