Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The New Place 2

Well, we been here a couple of weeks and I still can't get my Cheerleader Wagon in the garage. That's not all our drinking glasses are MIA, we have been drinking out of the good crystal, you know the ones you get out for those special times. Well, guess what we are have one of those times.HA!! The dogs are still alot freaked out over people walking by or kids on bikes, you know these two are county dogs. I still feel like we are staying at a motel, vacation will soon be over and we will go back home. I really like it here and plan to stay for a little bit, but does anyone have any suggestions on what to do for the dogs? And the drinking glasses, well if they don't show by Thanksgiving I guess I'm headed to Walmart. Peace out! patty

1 comment:

  1. Hey Patty! You are still in Chester, right? Are you in town? I think I've asked you in our communications class, but I don't know if I was really listening to your answer!!!! LOL! I hate moving. I always seem to lose something in the shuffle. Are your dogs still having fits with the neighbors? How is your psych class going? Someone in our communications class said our paper was due next week. We have got some work to do Friday putting this thing together!! Oh well. You know how life at SWIC goes.......it's alway something. See you Friday at noonish! It's your job not to let me forget! :)

    ReplyDelete