Monday, October 25, 2010

Wow, I think I've decide who I want to be when I grow-up

When I was little my thoughts of who I wanted to be when I grew up varied from day to day, one day a mommy just like mine, an astronaut when I watched one walk on the moon, an ices skater after watching Peggy Fleming in the Olympics. My thoughts ran all over the place. So I think I'll put being an astronaut on that back burner and I really don't have the knees for being the next Peggy Fleming and I don't really like being cold. After watching a small video of an octopus opening a jar (which I put on my blog) I've been fascinated with the mind. So I've decided I'm going to go into some field that lets me study the mind. Maybe not just octopus minds, but I'm thinking maybe I'll throw in a human, once in awhile. So, I've put this video on my blog to help me stay focused. Peace out, from patty's world

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you have finely decided what you want to be when you grow up. I keep changing what I want to be. Now that you have came up with what you want do you know where you want to go after SWIC. What are you going to do that you are going to be studying mines. I wish you all the luck in your school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on figuring out what you want to do!! I’m still pretty clueless on what I would like to do, but it’s always nice to hear about someone who finally figured out what they want to do in life. When I was younger, I used to be a lot like you when it came to thinking of what I wanted to do. I wanted to be able to do everything. But as I grew older, I realized that being able to do everything was a little too much for me. So I settled for something a little more obtainable and planned out how my life would be. Well, as I time went on I realized that I didn’t really want to do some of the things that I had wanted to do before and now I’m not really sure what I want to do at all. Your story was encouraging to me; it gave me hope that someday I will finally realize what I want to do too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete