Thursday, October 7, 2010

The New Place

Well, friends I'm blogging in a new place. The house is really nice and the neighborhood is peaceful even with children everywhere.
There is one bedroom that has four pink walls and that is the room I'm going to change into the office. So I'm sitting here wondering how anyone could sleep in a room so pink, it's not flamingo pink, maybe a Mary Kay pink caddy color. Never understood that deal either! I stressed out all week over this crazy move, I've decided the next move I'm packing a carry on and selling the house fully furnished, even dirty dishes in the sink. My daughter is having the time of her life, we have landed in a nest of teenagers. That's cool because she hasn't ever had close neighbors let alone girls her age. The dogs are still trying to figure it all out oh and the golden decided she was not coming with us. the new owners have little kids so she will be happy. I'm tired but happy, hope we can make new friends and memories here. Peace out. patty

2 comments:

  1. That’s exciting that you moved! Are you still living in Chester or did you switch towns? I remember moving and it is very stressful and crazy at times but it is all worth it in the end, especially when everything starts looking like home again. I'm glad Sarah loves the move and that she is happy too! You will have to let us know how the transformation of the pink room into and office goes! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the idea to sell the whole house fully furnished including the dirty dishes, I'd have liked that the last 3 times we moved. We've been married 15 years and we've moved 10 times. Every time we move we get rid of stuff and I'm currently trying to whittle it down even more so that the next time isn't so bad. Of course it doesn't help that my hubby is like yours was, definitely a hoarder. His office could make a professional organizer cry.

    ReplyDelete