Friday, October 15, 2010

Tucker and Cookie in Another Life

I know this might sound alittle crazy, but I'm sure my dogs were human in another life. There is just to much human like actions that go on for me to believe differently.
Like right now, my dog Tucker who is a Cocker Spaniel is sitting on my lap watching me type this, when I get on the computer he always does this, I've often thought that he wants to talk to someone.
Tucker is a rescue dog and he came to live with us with a yellow ball. Tucker walks around with this yellow ball, ready to play at a moments notice. So I'm sure he was a ball player in a human life. He is so darn cute I can't understand why or how someone could hurt him or give him up.
Now, Cookie is our black Cocker Spaniel, she is our nurse when you have a sore on your leg she is on it. And if she hears you cry she is right there ready to help. One evening I was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee, the dryer stopped so I went downstairs to take care of it, then on my way back upstairs I heard something funny. What did I find but Good Night Gracie's Oreo Cookie standing on my kitchen table drinking my coffee. Ok, I could live with that, but I just wonder how many times she drank my coffee and I didn't know it. Life is good. Peace out! patty

1 comment:

  1. I can see my dogs having another life. I'm sure the the beagle George is from another planet. He always sounds like he is trying to talk to me in a different language instead of just barking. He is just a strange dog. I get the feeling he's just acting like a dog. maybe theres a green alien inside waiting to take over the world. I guess I should watch what I say in front of him!

    ReplyDelete