Thursday, September 2, 2010

Looking for a new life

Before I jump into my new life story, I need to bring you up to speed on how i got to this blog.
A year ago in May my husband of 15 years and I took a vacation to Mexico ( a week of fun and sun ). We did have alot of fun and to much sun but that's another story. Well, we came home and the next morning I found my dear husband dead in his Lazy Boy chair. So begins my journey for another life. Oh, a few things I didn't tell you, I have a 15 year old daughter and a 26year old son. Having them is my saving grace. I would not have gotten out of bed the next day if it wasn't for them. Family is the glue that holds you together, maybe I'll make a bumper sticker out of that line.
I have a random thought here that I have to say, I love the band Incubus. Their music is truly amazing! Thank you for letting me have my random.
Before I bore you all with my sad story, i read a story last night about writing and guess what? I'm doing this all wrong! So I'll try to think of something more entertaining for my next entry. Peace out, patty

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Incubus rocks. Who knew? Losing a spouse is devastating. I lost my husband a little over a year ago after a long illness. I often wondered what was worse, losing them suddenly, or slowly. It doesn't make much difference-the pain is crushing. My heart goes out to you. Grieving is such a funny thing. What works for one person, doesn't for the next. Counsleing was a joke for me. I hope you had better luck.Life goes on. Ironic, huh?

    ReplyDelete