Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stumped or oh my do I have writers block?

Truthfully, I have to tell you all I've always thought it would be cool to say " I'm a writer "  You know when
 the IRS wants to know what your job is or your children are asked at school " what's your mother do all day?"
Well, that's a dream I've had, along with being married to Bob Seger so they both have about the same odds. I've taken my daughter to book signings and to authors readings. We all can write but it takes pull to get your book published. I really haven't ever went as far as to find out how to do that,but I haven't met Bob yet either.
You know maybe this is the start of something called writing. You have to start some place.
 I've been thinking about starting to do some domestic stuff, like cooking. I know that sounds strange but my husband was the cook at our house. So when we make this move ( the kitchen in the new house is really nice) I think I'll start cooking and sharing my adventures. I know you're saying isn't there a movie like this?  Yes there is but this one will be staring ME.  So hang on for Patty's new adventures. Peace out. Patty

1 comment:

  1. Cooking is so much fun! Check out the food network. They have a lot of really great shows that go into detail about cooking all kinds of food and I have always loved Sandra something or other (I can't for the life of me rember her name)because she had really simple meals and recipies that you don't have to go to Bangladash to find the ingredients! I like Paula Deen too but her recipes are out of this world full of fat and sugar and all the things we really like but shouldn't have! Have Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete