Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mindless Road Rage or just mindless?

Here is the question I have today. Please tell me how people can drive down a major highway and think they could possibly be the only one on the road?
I guess you might think this is my road rage appearing and you might be right. OK, driving down the road at 55mph or so and a truck with Mr. I should not be driving any longer pulls out in front of you. Now I don't have a problem with that as long as you speed up to traffic, but Mr.I Shouldn't be driving is rolling along at 35mph!  Now , I ask you does that not deserve a blast of my horn and shake of my fist? OK, so as I blow past him with my blood pressure higher then it needs to be, there is the local police sitting in his normal morning spot. He waves and I smile like some little kid who has been caught in the cookie jar. Yes I've used one of my nine lives!
As I sit in the parking lot I think my first question about people and thinking they are the only ones on the road makes me laugh. Because what was I thinking when I honked and waved my fist? How could this truck get in my way, on my road in my time?  Next posting my thoughts on parking lots. Peace out- Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment