Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Life in the Parking Lot

School has started and once again so has my wait in the parking lot. I wait to pick my daughter up in the afternoon at school and then in the evenings I wait to pick her up after cheerleading practice. In those times I have found it is not really a parking lot but a drag strip. The sixteen year olds that race to get to the exit and the boys with their new hot four-wheel drive trucks make for an interesting wait. Now I understand what speed bumps are about. Was I really that crazy at sixteen? What about those lines? How hard is it to park between two lines? We were told to color in between the lines, how come we can't park in between the lines? But once again this is a high school parking lot and all the rules are different. There is Wal-mart and that is a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment